It is the policy of LEXXIKA to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015& ISO 27001 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of LEXXIKA to:
- meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, employees and freelance translators;
- make the details of our policy known to all interested parties and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the business management system. These include, but are not limited to, clients and their requirements are documented in contracts, purchase order(s) and requirements etc;
- not just comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities, but to exceed them wherever possible;
- provide all the resources required to ensure these objectives are achieved. Resources may include equipment, trained and competent staff, and technology;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and information security policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
- This quality and information security policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
- Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and information security and its impact on customer service.
- To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
- Scope of the Policy (ISMS Only)
The scope of this policy relates to use of the database and computer systems operated by the company at its office in St George’s Works, Norwich, in pursuit of the company’s business of providing translation services to the travel insurance and assistance industry. It also relates where appropriate to external risk sources including functions which are outsourced.